Boltless shelving is sometimes also called rivet shelving or particle board shelving. Boltless shelving is often a popular choice for industrial storage applications, because its rivet-lock system makes assembly a breeze while also preserving sturdiness and capable capacity.
- Excellent Aesthetics
- Easy & Quick Shelf Adjustment
- Expandable with more Add-Ons
- Adaptable to standard bin sizes
- Upgrade on Mobile Bases
Godrej & Boyce established in 1963,provides mobile path material handling solutions to virtually all industries in manufacturing, infrastructure, services, aviation, logistics, defence, ports, railways and power.
Our products undergo rigorous testing to ensure maximum structural rigidity and safety, and our design analysis and development activities are well-supported by advanced software packages such as ANSYS, STAAD Pro, AutoCAD etc. Our Racking Design procedures are certified by highly-qualified and experienced international experts who formulate the Global Racking Codes; ensuring that each and every product that leaves our facility adheres to the strictest quality assurance guidelines enumerated in EN, FEM, RMI and SEMA.
- FEM 10.02.08 (European Racking guideline)
- ANSI MH16.1 :2008 (RMI,USA)
- UBC 1997 / IBC 2006 (International building code)
- AS1170.4 – 2007 (Australian code)
- IS 1893 – 2002 (Indian Standard)
Download: Sema Certificate