Drive-in Rack provides static high-density storage for large quantities of like product with low-level turnover. It is ideal for like products with a high number of pallets per article type, generally stored and shipped in large lots.
Drive-in Rack offers the highest use of available space in terms of both area and height. Forklifts can drive directly into the rack to allow storage of six or more pallets deep. Drive-in rack can generally accommodate as many article types as there are loading aisles.
- Maximum use of available space, up to 85% over conventional pallet rack.
- Elimination of aisles between rack.
- Reduces space costs, holds more loads
- Entrance and exit of goods are well controlled.
Godrej & Boyce established in 1963,provides mobile path material handling solutions to virtually all industries in manufacturing, infrastructure, services, aviation, logistics, defence, ports, railways and power.
Our products undergo rigorous testing to ensure maximum structural rigidity and safety, and our design analysis and development activities are well-supported by advanced software packages such as ANSYS, STAAD Pro, AutoCAD etc. Our Racking Design procedures are certified by highly-qualified and experienced international experts who formulate the Global Racking Codes; ensuring that each and every product that leaves our facility adheres to the strictest quality assurance guidelines enumerated in EN, FEM, RMI and SEMA.
- FEM 10.02.08 (European Racking guideline)
- ANSI MH16.1 :2008 (RMI,USA)
- UBC 1997 / IBC 2006 (International building code)
- AS1170.4 – 2007 (Australian code)
- IS 1893 – 2002 (Indian Standard)
Download: Sema Certificate