Long Span Shelving
Longspan Shelving (X Span) is ideally suited for items which are light / medium in weight and voluminous in nature. X span finds various applications in Auto, Apparel, Engineering sectors.
- Span: 1200 mm – 2500 Width
- Depth: 450 mm – 1200 mm
- Heights: 1500 mm – 7000 mm
SALIENT FEATURES OF LONGSPAN SHELVING (X SPAN):
- Loading levels can be provided at a pitch of 50 mm there by levels can be customised based on height of the SKU being stored.
- Unique design makes it possible to offer decking level with the following options:
- Steel decking
- Wooden decking
- Mesh decking
Godrej & Boyce established in 1963,provides mobile path material handling solutions to virtually all industries in manufacturing, infrastructure, services, aviation, logistics, defence, ports, railways and power.
Our products undergo rigorous testing to ensure maximum structural rigidity and safety, and our design analysis and development activities are well-supported by advanced software packages such as ANSYS, STAAD Pro, AutoCAD etc. Our Racking Design procedures are certified by highly-qualified and experienced international experts who formulate the Global Racking Codes; ensuring that each and every product that leaves our facility adheres to the strictest quality assurance guidelines enumerated in EN, FEM, RMI and SEMA.
- FEM 10.02.08 (European Racking guideline)
- ANSI MH16.1 :2008 (RMI,USA)
- UBC 1997 / IBC 2006 (International building code)
- AS1170.4 – 2007 (Australian code)
- IS 1893 – 2002 (Indian Standard)
Download: Sema Certificate