High density mobile shelving is a novel but simple concept that focuses on condensing your stored materials into less space while improving accessibility, organization, and ergonomics. How does it do all of this? With just the turn of a handle or the push of a button, the aisles compact together when not in use—which can offer you the same amount of storage as traditional shelves in about 50% less space.
- Better use of Space: Only one aisle is needed between run of shelving which can increase utilization close to 100%. Ideal for storing bulk documents, archival storage, maintenance stores, Quality Assurance departments, etc.
- Security: The design of the system can prevent access by unauthorized people. It also limits the spread of dust etc.
- Effortless Movement: Anti-friction bearings and efficient drive mechanism ensures easy and smooth movement.
- Easy Adaptation: The wide range of sizes available allows the system to maximize available cubic space. Its light tone finish blends with any environment.
- Aesthetics: Scratch resistant, uniform and lasting finish that remains attractive for years. Wide variety of color combinations is available.
- Easy Assembly: Its modular construction makes assembly and handling easy. Hardly needs any maintenance.