Very Narrow Aisle Racking
The Very Narrow Aisle (VNA) Pallet Rack Systems, the space separating parallel rack units is greatly reduced, and pallets are placed and retrieved using a side loading fork truck. This minimizes the size of the aisles between rows of racks and can reduce the aisle space by around 40%.
- Less floor area for aisles
- Ideal for lower-throughput items and bulk reserve storage
- Suitable for high-bay applications
- Minimises aisle width and increases net area utilisation.
- Save on potential building costs to create extra storage in small areas
- Provides options for automated storage and retrieval systems
- Immediate access to every pallet load.
Godrej & Boyce established in 1963,provides mobile path material handling solutions to virtually all industries in manufacturing, infrastructure, services, aviation, logistics, defence, ports, railways and power.
Our products undergo rigorous testing to ensure maximum structural rigidity and safety, and our design analysis and development activities are well-supported by advanced software packages such as ANSYS, STAAD Pro, AutoCAD etc. Our Racking Design procedures are certified by highly-qualified and experienced international experts who formulate the Global Racking Codes; ensuring that each and every product that leaves our facility adheres to the strictest quality assurance guidelines enumerated in EN, FEM, RMI and SEMA.
- FEM 10.02.08 (European Racking guideline)
- ANSI MH16.1 :2008 (RMI,USA)
- UBC 1997 / IBC 2006 (International building code)
- AS1170.4 – 2007 (Australian code)
- IS 1893 – 2002 (Indian Standard)
Download: Sema Certificate